Call of Cthulhu for the experienced
Marcelo receives RPPR’s very own Ross Payton, Tom Church, and Caleb Stokes to ask questions about what an experienced Game Master should be aware of if he or she decides to start running Chaosium’s masterpiece, Call of Cthulhu.
[06:17] How they met Cthulhu . . . and survived.
[09:57] The unique horror of Call of Cthulhu.
[24:24] The internal workings of the game.
[34:46] Keepers should be aware of . . .
[42:00] Gung ho is a big no-no.
[45:46] Basic Role-Playing.
[60:29] Wrapping up.
• Role-Playing Public Radio
• RPPR Actual Plays
• Unspeakable! actual play podcast
• Chaosium’s official CoC website
• Ross’ Zombies of the World (buy his book!)
• Caleb’s Hebanon Games (download his book!)